Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Silverstone

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
:auto-swerve: :auto-layrubber: :auto-rally: :auto-dirtbike: :auto-car: :auto-crash: :auto-driving: :auto-nx: :character-yoshi: :character-beavisbutthead: :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-wavegreatbritain: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

For those of you in to your Formula 1, I just thought I'd let you know my truck is all packed up and ready to roll this afternoon for a weekend of racing, beer and camp fires Etc. :thumbup:

This one's to Vettel from Lewis :obscene-birdiered:

Not to rub it in though :lol:

Cool! Hope you have a great weekend Nick. Don't forget the brolly though, it's wading weather down south at the mo.

You never know, you may have to put the KM2's to use pulling all the cars out of the car parks if this weather carries on.

Have fun.

Enjoy, Nick :thumbup:
Looks like I won't even get to watch on tv due to kiddies birthday parties etc that I've been roped into :(

That's why I have V+, i can record all the action and watch it on my own later.

I notice you didn't invite me dude. Thought you might have had a spare. Have to think twice about lending you my fridge next year!

Saw your Lass last nite - she reckoned that you'd have to uprate your suspension again if you shoved any more ale int' truck.

I'll be looking foh thee on't telly yooth.

Message from her byt'way. Don't thee dare get thar lad pi55ed!

Went past SS yesterday and it was getting busy. Quite a bit of iron going in there. Saw the Petronas crew.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep, I was thinking of going to the Singapore GP again this year.

Back