Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sleeping-plattforms - how to sleep inside

This guy is in this forum here but this is an old thread. I wonder if he still has the plans.

That requires no plan , its simply floor space and height , the curve under the window on the sink side is the only vehicle specific cut .

I bet you could buy the whole thing in Ikea .

There we go took me 10 minutes to find those and all you need is a jigsaw .

I get the bunk in the back (I often sleep in the truck if I'm on my own) but anything like that with sinks and stuff I would want a roof conversion as well.

Jolesĺaurent you need a certain amount of posts to be able to PM someone not sure on the amount think its twenty will PM Mart for you but can't say if he will respond as not sure if he is at home or away on any travels
Just sent him a pm with your details so will have to wait until you have a response

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This is my “house” and I wish it would look like the one with a bench and a mini kitchen. I prefer that setup because you can make meals inside the truck specially when it raining outside.

Attachments

• 117CCB0B-1902-42FD-A204-F8FDDCA8CE9C.jpeg
    117CCB0B-1902-42FD-A204-F8FDDCA8CE9C.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 66
All things possible Jole even on a budget .

These people are far from skint but i love the just do it attitude and the guy seems to have a very similar technical approach to things as me which is chuck it in scribble some lines on it take it back out and chop off the bits that don't fit . The vid reminds me of being a kid when a mates father said we can have an old tin shed as a den . I'm sure he never bargained for a 7 year old pushing a two seater leather chesterfield 3 miles uphill from the tip , and that was just one trip , there where many others :lol:

I'd have lived in that shed , anything was better than going home . Sadly i was up on the roof fixing a leak when the kid who's father owned the shed threw me a brick which bounced off the eaves and landed on his head requiring a few stitches which killed the whole idea . Too dangerous his father said :wtf: :cry:

I should have put him on the roof he was lighter anyway but i figured he would be safer on the ground . Had it been me i'd have hid until i stopped bleeding then washed in the river before going home , I wasn't allowed to hurt myself and i'd get a hiding if i did :lol:

Last edited:
You would need to look up the “Active Vacation” package for the series 80 in Japan. It came with some sort of sleeping arrangement, a sink that was plumbed to a water tank(?) and electrical power outlets. Pretty rare version outside of Japan. A guy over on ih8mud bought one that was imported and tore out all of the active vacation equipment.

Back