Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So this is where you are all hiding!

Steve H

Country Flag
uk
Hi, guys. Met Paul today who told me about this site so thought I better come and have a look. Recognise some of the names from the "other side" and some I dont. Some of you know me as Wildmutt on the other forum. I drive a 1998 Colorado 3ltr LWB with virtually no mods but hoping to play around with it in the near future ,though nothing to extreme as its our daily driver. See you out in the forums

Hey up there steve,

good to see you today, just realised i had some club stickers in the truck that you could have had. I emailed Tommo about the bumper by the way.

Greetings Steve, didn't you wonder why the tumble weed was blowing down the 'streets' over 'there' ;)

Welcome.

Well done! There are still a few stragglers out there that we are trying to contact. But given the rules of engagement, we cannot make direct contact on the other forum.

It does look a bit quiet I have to say. Probably more 90 owners than anything. Many of them new. They must be wondering where everyone is.

Chris

Nice to meet you too, Paul. Great to put a face to a name at last. Thanks for letting Tommo know about the bumper.

Chris, so you finally took the plunge and got the 80. If it turns out as well as Lil Blue it will be an awesome truck.

Yes, thing are deffo quite on the "dark side" at the moment. Didn't know about the upset and things but talking to Paul I can appreciate why you all left. Nice to catch up with you all again.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well now there is an argument. A fully modded 90 against a standard 80. Not going there. Certainly not going to take the 80 to an equivalent position as I did with Lil Blue. Going to be much more 'background' this time. TonyP is already experiencing the looking and pointing that I enjoyed.

Time to blend in.

Chris

Hi Steve Graham here ( 'vette' )

Good you could make it, it must have been pure luck that you 'stumbled' onto this site eh :roll:
Now you know where we all been these past few months.

Well now your here, I am sure you wont hold back, and we will see lots more from you.
We like pictures, none of us can read or write, so we like lots of pictures. :lol:

The thing thats good here is, there is no secrets, we all know each other more.
If some one finds some thing good on ebay, then it is normally put into our 'ebay links' threads.
Then you get the guys telling each other that they are going to bid on it or not, so there isn't any of us driving up the price between each other.

Graham

Hi Steve and welcome back to the fold.

Good to see you here.

Some one else who's missing,

GRIMBO

I have spoken to him & filled him in if you get my drift but yet to see him.

Oh & DaveN

Hi Steve and a warm welcome!

A lot of great guys in the club which have tons of information and are always eager to help a new cruiser friend.
It is a great club and sure you will find all the goodies for your truck to prepare for your near future trips.

Have lots of fun and welcome again! :D

African Drifter

Back