Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So who's going to win?

14922266_10157763913640253_4158309910560448682_n.jpg

They all get elected on promises they can't deliver. Trumps no different. He's a business man and knows you can't buck the market.

The market demands cheap labour to increase profit margins, He isn't about to force Apple to close it's Chinese factories and produce it's I-phones in America.
Detroit isn't going to see a resurgance in car manufaturing or a return to its hey-day. Ford is still going to assemble cars in China, Vietnam and Thailand. Mazda is still making its 2 and 3 models in Mexico and Toyota is still going to make it's Corolla there.
You are absolutely right Trump will change little or nothing, If he goes against the real people in power they'll give him the equivalent of a scenic drive through Dallas in an open topped car ;)

Strangely familiar. Anyone remember that bloke farahe. Poof gone in a cloud of smoke when it came to deliver

Reading through the posts on this thread, and other threads as well, it surprises me that some people post things that they see as gospel but are saying things that are not necessarily true but what they assume to be true. Also snide comments about people, politicians, they don't like/agree with.
This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just a general observation.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Its all smoke and lies Chas there is no truth to choose from , i find the whole charade amusing . Doom and gloom bankruptcy ww3 bollocks . It will be business as usual when things settle down but hopefully with a new awareness that the gravy train will be derailed again and again if they don't start giving something back .

I fort if wuz a joke thread so everything is taken with a pinch of salt. If people want to talk seriously about politics please take it to the
Politics and Religion section so we can ignore it :lol:
I must be one of the most apolitical people on this forum. My post was about the way people post, not of what the thread was about, I was trying to highlight the almost deliberate discrepancies in some of their posts

I must be one of the most apolitical people on this forum. My post was about the way people post, not of what the thread was about, I was trying to highlight the almost deliberate discrepancies in some of their posts

I wasn't specifically refering to your post Chas! I'm on about any post that looks far to serious for a jokey thread started with a cartoon, comments that belong in the political section, which was created so we know where political bollox goes, so those of us who arn't interested in anyones political bollox know we can avoid it by not clicking on any threads in the political bollox section ;)

Back