Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Some updates for following seasson

image-0-02-05-b6ee3bb38f87e7319098b0e21c67eaf9be10a989e394838403cd39c90f90eeba-V.jpg

Bobo, what a great looking vehicle you have! Next year, me and my family are coming to tour Montenegro. I’ve heard nothing but good things about your beautiful country!

Bobo, what a great looking vehicle you have! Next year, me and my family are coming to tour Montenegro. I’ve heard nothing but good things about your beautiful country!
Please let me know when you decide to come.I will be happy to drink coffee with you and give some advice what to visit here!

Some great pics there Bobo. You certainly have a beautiful country and a fabulous truck to tour it in. Congratulations on finding and fitting the 1kzt. :clap:

Some great pics there Bobo. You certainly have a beautiful country and a fabulous truck to tour it in. Congratulations on finding and fitting the 1kzt. :clap:
Yes,this small country ofer wildnes and beautiful nature which you can discover by offroading. If you want you can join facebook group /off road adventure montenegro/ to see some of that.
Thank you mate

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I’m not on Facebook Bobo but thanks for the suggestion. If we are ever in Montenegro perhaps we could get you to show us around. :)

Back