Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Speakers front and back. Suggestions.

In the wiring diagram it shows the front speakers and rear door speakers which I have, but also speakers for the front doors and in the headlining at the back.

Also an amp for the front speakers. I wonder if the amp is there, or if the wiring is for the rest of the speakers.

Different markets. The US amongst others had this set up. The speakers in the rear of the ceiling are tweeters, the cut out shape can be seen on our headliners. They had speakers in the front doors, the cut out is behind the door card. Iirc the dash speakers were tweeters to. I think the amp was in the footwell glove box area.

I didn't want to mess with the appearance of the doors, so did exactly per Geert's post earlier, but had to grind out the apertures in the doors as there was some cowling on the back of the speakers.

The dash speakers are more tricky. Like a lot of speakers now, the ones I bought had tweeters mounted on the front, and wouldn't mount directly onto the dash. I have a couple of solutions I plan to try out over the weekend so I'll post some pics after.

Given the size
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kenwood-KS...6&sr=8-1&keywords=kenwood+underseat+subwoofer

Back