Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stupid Ass!

One way to claim insurance rather than sell the car I suppose, did you see what looks like a MP5 on the driveway afterwards?

A mate of mine did that to his dads mini metro while showing off to us youngsters when he was 16 and had been given a few driving lessons in that very same car :lol:

We didn't hang about to find out what dad would say when he got home but i did hear his motorbike and a bunch of other stuff got sold and i think he was still grounded when i moved out of that village about a year later :violin:

One way to claim insurance rather than sell the car I suppose, did you see what looks like a MP5 on the driveway afterwards?

No, was that in a different video of the same incident?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
When I laboured on a farm on leaving school my coworker accelerated the Fordson Major in reverse downhill and turned the steering hard and the same thing happened. It was top heavy due to the bail lifter up in the air but that also saved his life as it stopped the tractor rolling on him.

No, was that in a different video of the same incident?

Same video you linked, lower right of the pile of rubbish that falls out of the vehicle as it rolls over,
can be seen from 0.26 of the video.

There is a very fine line when doing just turns in a 4x4 over a normal car.

I did one in my 80 and pulled it off OK but not much chance of trying it again.

They are useful to know how to pull off if you get into a situation but only advisable if you know what your doing.

Same video you linked, lower right of the pile of rubbish that falls out of the vehicle as it rolls over,
can be seen from 0.26 of the video.

Got it now, you have a keen eye!

Well it's a bit crude, but the part of an MP5 Julian referred to must be this (I guess) circled (cough) in green (sorry, all don on my iPad and I'm not so good at these things)...

IMG_9746.JPG

It's clearer on the video, it could be a dead cat or anything in this photo :lol:

Back