Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Suspension 80

Lucian

Country Flag
romania
I am looking for a suspension kit for toyota.80 / 97 + 10 cm lift.

place advise

OM-KIT014.jpg

I’d look at getting EFS from the guy in Poland, @Chris rates them highly, and I have on my own 80. Were a decent price and after a year of use still look like brand new, ride well

I do but only on the front and I did my own caster correction which is about double what the bushes allow . Drives as it did when standard .

Yep EFS. Can't fault them at all.

I have had this kit for over 12 years now. The only difference is I changed the caster bushes to a rubber equivalent that's better softer for my ride needs. Also, the older kits were made in Australia where it's been said is not the same quality now being made in China now but I have no experience myself. OME was once probably the best go-to but over the many years in the year 2000's but since I have learned, there are better options in the last 5-8 years.

I find the spring rate on mine even with the soft ride model ride harsh over bumps. I bought the vehicle when they were already on but I would prefer the original Toyota ones.

Your need requirement is critical to the options best for you.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I do but only on the front and I did my own caster correction which is about double what the bushes allow . Drives as it did when standard .
@Shayne how did you do the castor correction, I’m going to be replacing my axle case and would like to improve my driving experience with getting the castor and track set properly this time!

You can buy caster correction brackets which i'm inclined to think offer a far better solution than offset bushes . But while looking for some and finding everyone out of stock it struck me that no two were the same , so i modified Toyota's own bracket .

Back