Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Suspension advice please for overland trip to China

Daan, most of my 80's annual mileage is done in Morocco with approximately 80% of it off road.

I have run stock suspension and OME suspension but after a lot of research, and also advice here, I have just ordered a set of EFS coils and shocks from Oz.

Send Blown80 a message here and see what he can do for you.

Aaah, you could have got in on mine and Gary's order! :) What setup did you go for?

Hi Daan/Mike,
I have actually done that road trip a few years back..driving from Hong Kong to Portugal through China/Mongolia/Russia..and down through Western Europe. I know the roads (?) well.
I wasn't lucky enough to be driving a Landcruiser..I had a trusty 92 Dual Cab Hilux with leaf springs...PM me for all sorts of details.

Hi Mojo, I can't PM you for some reason but please share your route and experience on here! :)

Hi Mojo, I can't PM you for some reason but please share your route and experience on here! :)

MikeVX80..check your messages in your inbox..have sent you my email add. But did 5,000km through China and 10,000km in circles around Mongolia (with no GPS). It makes it more fun, besides, everyone should know where north is....:?

Back