Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

suspension question

PETE BELL

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
hi any one know if i can alter the setting in my 100 that makes the suspension go from high to normal at 19mph automatically? i wouldreally like it if somehow it could be reset to around 45/50mph...do u think this is possible or not?
cheers guys

Solutions:
1 - In Low range it doesn't go down to normal (can't go 50 though)
2 - Get Slee's AHC-override box
3 - Get another box. There is one avialable in Japan
4 - Make your own AHC controller

The AHC is designed this way for a purpose. 50 mph might be a bit fast for Hi, when it comes to road handling.

Csn some one give me a link or something so i can contact slee cheers

I would have thought that a suspension lift and body lift would give the same height as high AHC , in fact the OME kit on mine is as high as AHC on high setting and it handles quite well and I've driven on Lewis / Harris single track windy and twisty bog roads and I was very impressed with the OME setup! I know that I'm running shocks,springs and torsion bars but the AHC can't be that different on high?! The only thing that would be a cause for concern on both AHC on high and the OME setup is the daft prancing deer into the road swerve test!!

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/products/pro ... itches.htm scroll down a bit till you see LX470 AHC Controller. I had one on mine before I took the AHC off, bit of a fiddle to fit. Having the AHC on H can get a little bouncy because the system has to run at a higher pressure to get the lift. For a while I ran mine with a mild AHC lift by adjusting the height sensors, cranking the front torsion bars and replaced rear springs with 80 series rears, so the AHC pressure was still sensible. Without the lift the ride would just be bouncy though so you can't really have one without the other.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back