Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Swapping/Changing interiors

warrenpfo

Having given it lots of thought and considered the pros and cons of interior colour I think the best route for me to go is to look to change my interior from Jap import brown to grey.

I wanted to ask if I have left anything out from the list:

Driver seat
Passenger seat
Second row 50/50 split
4 x Seat belts
Centre console
Gear shift surround
Dash with grab handle (Jap import so assume there are some differences)
Cubby box
4 x Door cards
Internal plastics ( drivers and passenger foot well, B pillar, C pillar, 2 x rear wheel arch mouldings)
4 x Step plastics (The ones you step on as you open the door)
Steering Wheel and column Plastic
3 x Carpets

I am not sure if the surround of the top tail gate is colour coded to the interior or is the same colour as the headliner which is grey currently.

The rear mirror, rooftop lights and front switch panel are currently grey so they are all good.

I would like leather if I can so if you have anything let me know but I guess I need to cost it all up,

Happy to trade a full set of brown interior cloth if it helps as trying to sell it all on is only going to be a pain and I don’t have the space to store it all.

Many thanks

I reckon Sir Karl Webster might be able to help with at least some of that.

i would be interested in the seats, seat belts and door cards warren. there is a chap down near me with some leather seats and some door cards in grey i think.
stu

Cheers Stu do you have contact details for this chap or could you inquire further for me. I'm going to be a bit of a pain when it comes to condition. so long as they can be cleaned up that's fine but rips, tears , large scratches etc not so keen on.

I have not seen the condition or 1005 on what he has i will give him a shout and see. let you know asap. Did you make up your mind yet ???

Was going to ask you the same question. Drop me a pm on best price and I will dig out what I paid and let you know.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
thats a hard one to answer mate, i got some coppers around here somewhere. let me have a think and let you know.
stu

not sure yet hows my winch doing? i might do a px with some leather seats?

Hi Warren I'm guessing if you found someone having all that lot in good condition for sale you would be looking thick side of £800. One thing to bear in mind is it is old and used.

Andy

Cheers Andy. Don't forget that air box intake pic when you have the time.

You have the noisy air box top Warren?

I think leather seats are noisier than cloth as they reflect noise.

I believe I do but am not sure which one to change it to so am looking for a pic to confirm.

so why does this air box make a differance?

warren can you pm me your email address as i have photos.

The early 80's to did not have that plastic box on top. It's a resonance chamber for reducing intake noise. You just need to make a hole and add the box, which you will not have, but worth adding a chamber made from something else?

Does having a snorkel make any difference to the intake noise? I've never thought of mine making noise.

i dont have that kind of intake and my snorkle does make a different noise. some times ounds very odd like my mog did.
stu

Back