Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

T Shirt on order.. =)

Okie dokie, if we can get a design or two agreed and we can get some names down for an order. Min order to get discount on anything is ten, so if some people want t shirts and some want hoodies or sweats then we would ideally need to get at least ten names down for each. Colours, logos, designs and slogans/text can be changed on each one - they don't all have to be the same.

Personally I'd put my name down for a hoody if enough other people want them, I'd probably go for the logo from the t-shirt I got done (see pg1) with "King Off The Road" underneath or on the back with the club url featuring somewhere. Just an idea..

Jim.

Jimbo4x4 said:
Okie dokie, if we can get a design or two agreed and we can get some names down for an order. Min order to get discount on anything is ten, so if some people want t shirts and some want hoodies or sweats then we would ideally need to get at least ten names down for each. Colours, logos, designs and slogans/text can be changed on each one - they don't all have to be the same.

Personally I'd put my name down for a hoody if enough other people want them, I'd probably go for the logo from the t-shirt I got done (see pg1) with "King Off The Road" underneath or on the back with the club url featuring somewhere. Just an idea..

Jim.
I'll definitely go for a hoodie, or even two please Jim.
Chas

Hi jim, I would be happy to have two hoodies and two t-shirsts in black as long as there sensible money. I do know a lad who does that type of thing if you carnt get it sorted. How about "landcruiser owners club" on the back of them? Any thoughts on that. Im happy with any logo on front really. karl

I would go for a couple of polo shirts in red and a none hood sweatshirt please

Mal :flags-wavegreatbritain:

Probably a couple of t shirts and a hoodie for me if the price is right.

Is this actually happening or is it just an idea that has run away?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I would be up for a Hoodie and a T-shirt but depends on the design. I'm not too keep on the original design at the start of the thread but would be happy for a club logo or similar to what we have in the hilux club. I know we use a place that is pretty good and machine embroiders a design onto the item. We get overalls, t-shirts, beanie caps, baseball caps, hoodies, etc....we have even been told they will embroider underwear if the missus want it :lol:

This is one of our members sporting a hoodie
gallery_1734_10_78987.jpg

Ecoman said:
....we have even been told they will embroider underwear if the missus want it :lol: This is one of our members sporting a hoodie
gallery_1734_10_78987.jpg
Like the hoodie, do you think they could they do a few boxer shorts for me :lol: :lol: no, no, only kidding.
Chas

Hoodies! a short step away from hanging around on the streets , giving surly looks to people, A.S.B.Os ect. how about a smoking jacket?

goodoldboy said:
how about a smoking jacket?
Just leave one under the bonnet, I'm sure it will start smoking soon. :lol:
Chas

goodoldboy said:
Hoodies! a short step away from hanging around on the streets , giving surly looks to people, A.S.B.Os ect. how about a smoking jacket?
I've been wearing them for years. The day I start talking in txt spk, ending sentences with innit? and calling anything good "sick". Thats the day I have reached my mid life crisis and know its time to hang up my bajas and hoodies for good ;)

Didn't someone say they were going to work on designing a proper club logo? Or did I just dream it? It'd be cool to add one on

I think you were dreaming ;)

We did have sound talk about it but it slipped to the side :( Slowly I am getting ontop of things and will get to it. Still on the list of things to do...

IIRC, the T-shirt you originally had printed had a cool picture on it.

I think Baseball caps might be a good idea for those of us who don't want to ware a Hoodie.

One size fits all as well.

Best thing about Hoodies is I dont own one and dont want one.

Mal :flags-wavegreatbritain:

Back