Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tembo aluminium expedition roofrack for sale

Garfieldus

Country Flag
ireland
I have a 99.9% new Tembo aluminium expedition roofrack for sale. It is bare aluminium, not painted or power coated.

It measures 2.5 meters long and 1.3 meters wide. It has five planks that run front to back and three mounting cross rails.

It was used once with just my Maggiolina tent on a camping weekend to Donegal in August and has been sitting in the garage ever since.

Bespoke work on it was to make it 2.5 meters long and a rounded back and rail. The standard Tembo Roofrack has a square back and rail which in my opinion doesn’t look well on an 80. I have six feet to suit an 80 series and I also have six feet of the same height to suit a vehicle whose gutter doesn’t slope at the front and back. Whichever set you need. The picture is of the rack on my 80 and are the "same height" set which is why the front and rear don't look right.

The rail was not on the rack when I used it and is still wrapped up as it was delivered to me so 100% unused.

The rack is absolutely perfect with no damage, kinks or bends, perfect.
The new cost of the rack without bespoke work was €1480.00
Cost for rounded back and rail was €150.00
There was no charge for the extra length.
It cost me €1630.00 plus shipping.

Just for clarity, the prices above are Euro.

The rack is located in Wicklow, Ireland. The price is very reasonable at €900.00 (Euro) which is about £760.00. Buyer would have to arrange collection by self or courier. The rack will be very well packed in the original box it came in. Weight packed is about 50kg. Packed dimensions will be 2850mm x 1470 x 150mm

You can see Tembo roof racks here....

http://www.tembo4x4.com/Tembo-4x4-Roof-Rack

001.jpg

Back