Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tents

froggy Steve

Supporter
Country Flag
europe
There has been lots of chat in the past about what the best tent is roof, ground, Oztent etc. I really wanted an Oztent for Europe, but noticed the thread regarding the Vango Airbeam range. (the blow up tent). I did lots of surfing and actually bid on one on fleabay at the weekend, but lost by 12 pounds :(.
Not to be out done, I found this TENT and won it for less than half price - the only downside I can see is its colour, letting in the morning sun, but hey, we are up at a sparrows fart anyway!
It may be crap, but it may not, time will tell!
Once it arrives I will blow it up in the garden & if its warm enough camp out (like you used to when you were 6)

Cheers
Steve

That looks OK Steve, I note that it's ended, did you win the bid?

Re-read your post, you did! Interested to see how it fares...:clap:

Last edited:
Just need one of the dogs to chomp the air beam and ...........................
eeeek
STeve

Hi Steve,
I started a thread on here re the airbeam tent earlier in the year. Its great, hope yours is as easy to put up as the vango.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tent arrived a week or so ago, had today off to put it up for the first time. Took about 15 mins, following instructions, and it seems to be good. More robust than I thought. The only PIA is having to go inside and plug in your pump to blow up the beams - From the video it looks like they are outside, but alas not :(
Having just re - looked at it, she went in through the windows...sneaky!
Still, put it up in the garden:
001 - Copy (640x427).jpg
002 - Copy (640x427).jpg
004 - Copy (640x427).jpg

You can just see the seperate bedroom area, that can actually be divided into 2 to give a smaller room or even a bog I guess!
Pooch liked it anyway

Steve

Back