Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TESCO Gee Gee Burgers

Off the hoof i'd say its all horseshit coz my naybour reckons donkeys cost less than horses and - every penny counts !

Bloody immigrants! 67203_405230449571230_1537953408_n.jpg

How many times have we said "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" and now we're all fecking moaning about it? :lol: :lol:

Bloody immigrants!

My young son (5) whom (unbeknown to me) was looking over my shoulder just said....."...they're not f***in' horses.....they're f***in' cows!!"

Obviously he couldn't read the punchline line below. :lol:

I don't want to come across as a Mary Whitehouse wannabe, but can we please be mindful of what we post, as I'd like to think that this is a "family friendly" forum. Thanks.

Last edited:
My young son (5) whom (unbeknown to me) was looking over my shoulder just said....."...they're not f***in' horses.....they're f***in' cows!!"

Obviously he couldn't read the punchline line below. :lol:

I don't want to come across as a Mary Whitehouse wannabe, but can we please be mindful of what we post, as I'd like to think that this is a "family friendly" forum. Thanks.

But he could read the line above? :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The doctor has told me that I have to watch what I eat, so I've bought a ticket for the Grand National......

Another Tesco product
.horse piss.jpg

Fears of an expected surge of millions of Romanians into the UK have abated as we have eaten all of their transport

efbe72c675c67cc680a5896f005ced27_zps14e0dbe6.jpg

Says it all, really.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361745749.423926.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361745749.423926.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Now I may be over-simplifying this, but as it's a food labelling issue not a food safety issue, couldn't it all be solved by simply putting:

"May contain traces of horse-meat" on the label? Just about everything else has 'May contain nuts' on the packet when in truth there's very little chance of nuts being in it at all. But at least you know. Those who are confident could put "guaranteed free of horse-meat" on there.

Yea or neigh?

Chris

.... but it IS a food safety issue. Simply because the hose meat being introduced into the food chain is completely uncontrolled. Think of all the ex race horses that have ended up being minced. They are pretty much walking test tube - so not safe for human consumption! I watched quite a good Dispatches on it http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/4od

Last edited:
Grant I'd agree if I actually thought that the rest of the s*** that goes into our food was any better. I have worked in food production areas. It's not all good. Best you don't know.

It really IS a joke.

Chris

Chris - I can only imagine and as you said I do want it left that way. I do try and avoid processed foods as you just don't know what is in it otherwise!

I have worked in food production areas. It's not all good. Best you don't know.

It really IS a joke
Chris
I bet it is a sight better now than when I was an apprentice electrician 50yrs ago and one job we had was in a Walls Pork Pie factory, it put me off pork pies for many years. :shock:

They say Walls have ears. I know I found one in my ice-cream.

Chris

Thought it was that the stuff they found had Bute in it which is a horse pain-killer and no good for humans. Much like you don't want Ketamine near your drink.

Nothing wrong with horse meat as long as the document / certification chain is correct.

No horses to eat around here, but zebra fillet doth taste good indeed...

And when you get it on the hoof you sure can't misread the label, even though it's stripe-coded!

Back