Thankyou Gavlad

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
Just wanted to say thanks to a top man for giving up his evening to help me fit my snorkel. The support was especially appreciated at the point of no return - I don't think I'd ever have cut into my wing without someone goading me on!

Thanks again Gav and if you ever need a hand with anything just shout and I'll be over :cool:

BTW, it's on and looking marvelous - now just to test it out :twisted: :p

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
No probs dude - its always fun watching someone carve up their car!!!

I didn't do a great deal but when undertaking this sort of work I know I'd appreciate moral support & second opions as much as someone weilding the axe... :)

I'll mail you the photos I took now Jim - Pol (wif) was very impressed with them :roll:

What time did you get finished off???

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
:lol: great pic! I'll try and get one or two of it fitted this weekend and get them up online.

When did I finish? I started tidying up about 10, so it wasn't until 11 that i locked the garage up :roll: :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks