Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Three 80's doing London to Cape Town.........NOW!!

Hi Guys,

Glad we all know what inshaalah means!!!

I want to cry if they end a sentence with inshaalah - it is equivalent to the South African now now/just now conundrum.

We have reached Sudan and yes Matt we have received the special letter :shh: :shh: :shh: , apparently we don't need it anymore?But cheers again.... We did however visit your "family" in Abri, North Sudan. I think we freaked the people out, we arrived in convoy of 6 Land Cruisers and 1 Land Rover (spit spit), almost adopted two kids who promptly jumped into Pierre's car to show us the way to Faisal's.

Pierre and the missus is now called Brad and Angelina for that purpose. The next moment we had the entire village out and pictures were taken, we even took pictures of them holding up the photo of themselves taken by you. We also took new pictures and will pass this on to Stefan & Rossouw when they go down that way......let's keep it going! We camped a little further down the Nile next to croc infested water and even caught a pike/perch river fish early morning.

Now getting ready to cross into Ethiopia.

Catch up soon

GDS

Awesome! Thanks again for delivering the photos. I'll bet the locals were absolutely stunned to receive them after over a year and a half!
We're meeting Stephan and his team next weekend to help them plan so it's all happening..
Safe crossing through Ethiopia..
Lekker ry!

Anyone heard from the guys? They were supposed to come through Kampala a couple of weeks ago but I haven't heard anything from them...

Regards
Mark

Eish, last I saw they were in the far south of Uganda and had passed through Jinja (so I assume they must be through Kampala:()
They have a Facebook page which they update the GPS co-eds with now and again
I'll send Andre a message and tell him to get in touch! :)

Back