Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

time to say hi

Igotababyfrontera

Country Flag
uk
Hi,
My name's Scott and I'm in Birmingham I have been lurking on here for a while but never posted as I don't have a cruiser, as you can tell from my user name I got a frontera 2.2dti.

I do keep looking at 80's lately so you never know...

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

It may not be a LandCruiser, but we still want pics! :banana-gotpics:

Here's one to look at (sneak peek) but you can't touch! :lol: Welcome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 141
Hi Scott, welcome to the forum. If you are looking for an 80 there are of folks on here who can assist with info, advice etc. See Karl Webster, he usually has a couple for sale.
We wont hold it against you that you're a Brummie :lol:

Andy

Welcome along. Nothing wrong with a fronty, had troopers in The past myself.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Scott, welcome to the forum. If you are looking for an 80 there are of folks on here who can assist with info, advice etc. See Karl Webster, he usually has a couple for sale.
We wont hold it against you that you're a Brummie :lol:

Andy

He probably will Andy, I've kept it a bit quiet that I'm a Brummie, so far I've got away with it! :lol:

Which part of Brum are you at, babyfrontera?

All the best people have lived in Brum at sometime in their lives :whistle:

Hi all,

thanks for the welcomes, originally im bournville but moved over to warstock (between maypole and solihull)

I accidentally did this a few years ago. not the best pic though

Untitled.png

Heres a couple of pics recently and yes its the shiniest off roader your likely to see.

IMAG0063.jpg

IMG_6807.JPG

IMAG0258.jpg
IMAG0255.jpg
IMAG0071.jpg
IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg
the ps3 doesn't live there was just proving to a mate there is one fitted.

Looks tidy. :thumbup:

Which engine is in it?

I've got a load of mates who were/are in FOG (frontera owners group) who I used to go laning with. We had many awesome weekends away in Wales. :icon-biggrin:

It's the 2.2dti.
I have seen pics of you with the fog lot, it's them that put me on to your build thread to start with.

very nice ...

I used to be on fog as well when I had my two frontera's ...

Nice looking fronty. Been out plenty with fronteras and better off road then people think.

Very nice truck:icon-biggrin:

I was born in Sheldon right next to Solihull, and later moved to Selly Oak, right next to Bournville! Kinda the reverse :lol:

Is is the one in the ditch the same truck? You were lucky if it was, looks very tidy!

I'm surprised you all know they're not as bad as people say!
I thought I recognized the name red oktober.

No the one in the ditch isn't the same, that was my first petrol one - to be fair though I winched it out with the help of a defender, twin winches and a big tree, then drove it home. The only damage it had was a wing and headlight needed replacing bumper was pushed back a couple of inches and the bonnet needed a little dent knocking out. I got rid of it a few months later as I wasn't confident in it anymore.
That ditch is the overflow to earlswood lakes/reservoir.

My diesel now is much much better and is nicer to drive daily.

Pretty awful experience owning one of those things-my next door neighbour had 3 of them. Within 12 months that is. kept saying it was just a bad one but his wife suggested she might try the same principal and look for a new husband. Funnily enough she's gone and so are the frontera. It definitely shows character though. You haven't been up snowdon lately by any chance:icon-biggrin:

Back