Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tire size

cesar4v

Country Flag
costa_rica
Hello I'm new here, I just bought a 93 Lj70, it's the LX version that comes with a 3.5 L diesel 1PZ engine, it's beautiful and I love it!

I would like to know what tire size are people using on their 70 series LC. Mine has an OME suspension so I guess the car is lifted a couple inches, right now I have bf Goodrich 31" A/T tires, but I think they look too small for the car. And because of the terrain I usually drive the M/T tires would be best.

So I would like to know what bigger tire size can I fit in the LC without having trouble of them hitting the body when off roading

Thank you for any help you can lend to me!

Greetings

uploadfromtaptalk1410385890909.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410385962243.jpg

Welcome to the club Cesar. :thumbup:

Your right it is beautiful and I can see why you love it! :clap:

It looks like quite a high spec model, does it have factory fitted diff locks? :icon-smile:

Are you sure its an LJ70?

Normally the letter(s) at the start dictates the engine, so yours should be a PZJ70. :think:

Tyre wise you should be fine with 33". You could possibly go to 35" but I think you may need more lift. :thumbup:

Thank you Ben!

I guess its a PZJ70 then!

Sadly it doesn't come with lockers, but it is indeed a high spec model. It comes with a mechanical winch, power windows and mirrors, it has a power sun roof too!!

I have never seen a Land Cruiser like this one around here (in my country), even some of the latest models don't come with the specs this one has, all the land cruisers around here doesn't have the mechanical winch and come with manual windows and mirrors.

Thank you for your advice, I'll be fitting 33" tires on my LC as soon as this ones get useless.

BTW I checked your threat and its superb! I wish I had the tools and time to work on the LC like you do.

Back