Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TLOC / Simon

Can you put the link on here Andy as its not showing on the old link. Cheers

Got the thread now and taken screens photos.

I was never given the chance by Simon to refer back to that site.Or link to his site in any way.The fact it's in black and white the reason he's changing links is all the proof that's needed.

Silly man.

Hi Rodger. People were asking about parts as the guy was looking for the rear axel so I put my name forward.

On here other people usually put my name on rarther than myself as I'm not on here as much ATM.

He said he didn't want people selling stuff. I gave my views as wanting to help people out rather than just pushing sales. He said I could pay for using the site and that wouldn't have bothered me to give some money as I'd be doing my bit as a few of us did on here when the site was updated.

In the end I gave my views he gave his and he just barred me like a child who couldn't communicate. I suppose that's how he is. He can shout and scream what HE wants and what HE will do and sod anyone who wants to confront him,that's when they just get wiped from being able to communicate with him.

MY GUESS IS HE WAS SPOILT AS A KID :lol:

Hi Karl.

Sometime back I and a few others (from memory) asked Simon if we could have an edit button. He pm'd me with a "why" question. I pointed out that we all make mistakes in one form or another and an edit button would allow us to rectify these mistakes. He said he would look into it.

Nothing happened. No reason was given. Why he needed to ask me why an edit button was useful or how it would be used was not discussed or disclosed. It's as if we are mere mortals and as such we should not ask questions.

Resistance appears to be futile.

I looked at the membership list last night for TLOC and was amused to find that out of nearly 8,000, around half had not posted anything. What's the point of joining if you don't join in.

Roger

Karl don't spend any money persueing the matter. if there is a criminal offence it will be considered minor and if it is a civil matter then you have to prove it and then prove an exact monetary loss flowing directly from it. Almost impossible.

Frank

This any good for you Karl

9. If the seller is posting for the first time, then please observe the following :
> i. You must have made some sort of contribution within the TLOCUK forums - a minimum of 10 posts, (other than 'for sale' posts), are required prior to your 'for sale' post however, 10 'pointless posts' simply to get to the first 10 will simply be removed.
> ii. You must email your full name, address, landline telephone number and email address to [email protected] prior to making your first 'for sale' post. (your details will be held offline, strictly for club use only, in relation to your use of the 'for sale' section(s))

Not had a reply yet.

The admin e mail iirc is seen by mods not just Simon himself, sure thats how it works on itoc which he runs.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
BTW, ELCO: There are currently 241 users online. 38 members and 203 guests
The other site: In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]

BTW, ELCO: There are currently 241 users online. 38 members and 203 guests
The other site: In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]

You only have to look at the various last post dates to see that not much is happening.

Roger

& guess who the registered user is,

I look in from time to time but firefox leaves me logged in all the time giving the impression I'm always on there, I'm not, honestly.

Last edited:
Y'know what really grates is when you see unadulterated posts like this on his forum...

TOSH & SHOITE

No disrespect the West Coast but...

Just saying...

So Simon does allow advertising. :think:

Back