Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Today I am mostly getting stuck in Wiltshire

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Laning today, had to be recovered twice already by my LR group and lost a mud flap, great fun though

Trevor said:
Laning today, had to be recovered twice already by my LR group and lost a mud flap, great fun though
Beware the monkey jack things Trev :!: :!: that bumper may not survive another hit :lol:

Nearside step bent and rear mudlap off. Plenty of scratchers, towbar electrics plate bent back and a bleedin puncture. Got to think of plenty of wildlife for this one. Needed recovery as I didn't have the clearance the LR's have got but only 2 pulls required. I have not been laning to quite this level before and am proud at what she was able to do.

I was on my first outing with the Bucks and Oxon Response Group, great bunch of lads and very helpful, not too much stick for not turning up in a LR.

Knackered now and ready for my tea.

If you want to respond to the ribbing from the LR crowd, get one of these, I had one made up recently just to make them mad at my off-road club;

IMG_8406.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbup: I like that a lot. After today I think I need one that says "Going off road? Mrs Trev has moved in with her Mother until he has made it all shiny again".

Didn't take many photos but some highlights

Starting off

IMG_1113.jpg

Nice jaunt in the woods

IMG_1114.jpg

Lunch

IMG_1119.jpg

Start of the two tone paint job

IMG_1117.jpg

Somewhere near Swindon

IMG_1122.jpg

Tighter than it looks