Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota factory conversion 100 series for sale

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
Now I have bought a Morris 1000, my Toyota factory conversion camper Land Cruiser 100 series is up for sale, it has a fitted gas cooker, beside the stove is a sink with a pumped water tap and below the sink are grey and fresh water tanks. All rear windows have fitted curtains and there are panels in the back to make a surface to sleep on,
Since I bought it just before we got locked down it has done very little mileage, Low mileage for the year is 66526, it's hardly been used since the lockdown and just standing in the garage, the battery is now totally flat and won't recharge, but I have now managed to start it.
It was imported from Japan in 2019 and has never been off road, the underside is virtually pristine, any inspection welcome,
I paid £19500 for it but I don't expect anything like that, I now need room in the garage for my Moggy, so all offers welcome.
Extras
There is a bonnet bug deflector, bought a while ago but never fitted, it also has a SkyTag tracker and a Parrot hands free car kit unit for a mobile fitted, the tracker would just need to be registered in the new owners name with SkyTag.
There is also a memory foam mattress (Never used) all are included in the sale.
See here for a walk round video. The video was taken by the garage I bought it from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wI8GTgMv2k&t=8s
Condition
Well it's been standing for well over a year so it is a bit dusty and the silly Jap wing mirror has been knocked off and there are some scratches, but no dents, on the wing, they would polish out easily, (that wing mirror was totally useless anyway)
As for price I was hoping for something like £12500 but all offers will be considered, so if anyone would like to take advantage of a poor old pensioner who just needs it gone be my guest.
C'mon chaps there must be someone who wants a clean Toyota Camper factory conversion 100 series at a reasonable price.
That video was taken before I got my mucky hands on it, there's a scrape where that silly useless wing mirror got knocked off and another one on the r/h rear where it met a wall near my garage but there's no actual dents, just scratches that will easily polish out.
There is a bonnet bug deflector, bought a while ago but never fitted, there is also a memory foam mattress (Never got to be used) it has a SkyTag tracker and a Parrot hands free car kit unit for a mobile fitted all are included in the sale, the tracker would just need to be registered in the new owners name with SkyTag.
Low mileage for the year is 66526

Scratches on wing

Front NS Wing.jpg
Rear OS wing.jpg
Wing mirror.jpg

Last edited:
All the best with the sale Chas, sorry to see you cruiser less though.

Why wasn't this around before we bought the Forester, could have had hisnhers Cruisers.
From the other thread, was it rustproofed before you took delivery Chas? if so would be worth mentioning here because the video shows a truck with pristine undercarriage.

It’s a really good car. If I saw this few months ago I wouldn’t have my 200. Best wishes. A friend of mine is looking for a car after selling his RX450H but his budget is out of reach

Back