Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TOYOTA LANDCRUISER BJ40 LHD 1980 3.0 DIESEL

G

Dear FJ40 & BJ40 Enthusiastic!

I have BJ40 for sale in the UK. Below are some key features:

• Approximately 121,000 km (75,000 miles on the clock), yes the mileage is original

• Mechanical & Electrical all perfect in showroom condition!

• Very genuine

• UK registered, 10 months MOT & TAX

• Insurance is very cheap: under special scheme with classic car and 4 x 4, 0 NCB, brings it down to a few Pounds. Documents available as a proof.

• These 4 x 4 are very cool, are going up in value all the time and are getting harder to find good ones.

• This BJ40 is in great shape, and has not done that much work.

• The roof and door can be taken off and the windscreen folds down.

• Everything works as it should and the jeep is ready to drive away to anywhere with or without roads.

• It has recently been painted on the outside and is a pretty good job, wheels are new, tyres have lots of threads on them, solid chassis, buyer will not be disappointed!

• Anyone that has actually driven LHD cars in the UK will tell you that after a week you simply will not notice.

• I have suppliers in Europe, after this one is gone, another one is in the pipeline!

For tons on photos , please follow this link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sre...sRgCNb-qqnhj8D13QE&invite=COGU46kH&feat=email

• PRICE FOR THIS GREAT BJ40 IS: £11,500 or nearest offer!

- Collection only

- Cash on Collection

If it does not sell I Love to keep it and will keep it

Any further questions, please contact myself on 07717396378 or email [email protected]

I prefer selling to someone who will treasure this car. Therefore, genuine buyers only, no canvassers, day dreamers or time wasters please.

Advertised elsewhere and can be removed at anytime

Good luck but think you may have better luck winning the lotto at that price.

Ditto, great looking truck but a tad pricey . . . BTW it's a Land Cruiser not a Jeep.

Hi there,

I am open to offers, hence I have corrected the word "Jeep"..:)

Thanks,

Asif

Back