Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

toyota parts.

Ben

Guru
Country Flag
australia
apologies if this is in the wrong section. :oops:

ive just found this website which seems to sell a lot of cruiser parts, some of which are at great prices. ive not ordered from them yet, so cant recommend them as such.
there based in Spain and France, but there website is in English.

some of the 70 series parts there selling ive not seen for sale anywhere else, and thought were dealer only, and the prices look very good. :thumbup:

http://www.euro4x4parts.com/toyota_parts/

Hi all,

Since arriving in Spain i've unfortunately had to find some parts for my 40.... alternator, regulator, rear wheel cylinder, power steering rebuild kit, etc... and Euro4x4parts are superb! I deal with the Spanish office although the parts are mostly despatched from France... they offer advice as well, e.g. that the HD alternator i fitted a couple of years ago didn't match to the capability of the regulator - nearly boiled my batteries! They've sourced the correct alternator and regulator and it's cheaper than shown on their website!

The guys in the office are enthusiasts... when I first started dealing with them they asked that I send a picture of my 40.... apparently, they tell me, it's pinned on the office wall...
either I'm their only customer in Spain (unlikely) or they like our trucks!

They keep you in the picture, are enthusiastic and pretty knowledgable... I cannot recommend them highly enough

thats Great to hear Rodger. :thumbup:

i found another website today which sells genuine toyota parts, based in Germany. the site is in German, but this isnt an issue if using google chrome as it translates it.

ive just entered a load of part numbers for some bearings and shims i need for my transfer box.

will be interesting to see what prices they come back with. my local main stealer wants £276 for 2 bearings and some shims. :shock: :thumbdown:

will post back if/when i hear back from them. :thumbup:

http://www.cruiser-connection.de/3-0-Or ... teile.html

A second on Euro. I have used them myself and the parts came from France quicker than they do from England.

ben said:
i found another website today which sells genuine toyota parts, based in Germany. the site is in German, but this isnt an issue if using google chrome as it translates it.

http://www.cruiser-connection.de/3-0-Or ... teile.html
Looks like they only do European market parts, I tried them with a Sequoia alternator part no. and their system rejects it same as UK dealers.

im not sure i follow John. is a sequoia alternator a genuine toyota part? :?:

got a reply back from the German place that sells genuine toyota parts.

Dear Sir,

unfortunately we can not to work on inquire.
because the minimum purchase order value of 300 Euro is not reached.

Kindest regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

so looks like there definitely cheaper than my local main dealer, but really need to order more bits, so i can buy from them.

anyone else need any bits? :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, the Sequoia is a Toyota model sold in the US and probably other regions but not Europe AFAIK and I'm after an OEM alternator from one to put on my 100 as it has a higher output.

Could you not just supply them with a part number Jon?

I did supply them with the part number but their systems don't think it is a valid part number, same as when I phoned my local dealer. No big deal, I can order one from the US I just though I'd give them a try first seeing as the link was posted just as I was working out my options :)

Back