Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Trailer Insurance

Errm, ooh, Can't recall, but I'll get our Lass onto it. It was really cheap. Took ages to find someone who understood what we were trying to insure. Took some perseverance.

Thanks Chris. Sounds like it will save me a boat load of pain.

Just had a re quite off Flux for this year. Gone up from £147 to £177. No changes from my end and no explanation from theirs. I won't be renewing automatically. It's a trailer! I'm prepared to cancel it and not insure the thing if it comes to that.

We have no choice anything over 750kg total has to have its own reg number and insurance....each trailer has to have a main vehicle to be assosiated with......otherwise full contents/load won't be coveted....however my mowers have to have their own insurance.....even though they sit on the back of the work trailer assosiated with my van! Someone is getting rich and it's not Me!!!!!

Mine was £330 through club care which I thought was **reasonable** given the £15k of cover and up to 12 months away from home cover.

Renewed at £170 today. Bit cross because £25 of that was a 'renewal' fee. Which I didn't pay the first time of course. I got some further discount for being a club member etc but not much. They denied any truth in the rumour that AF wasn't insuring modified vehicles by the way.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back