Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Trip to Ireland to say hello to LC owners in the Emerald Isle!!

DandyLandy

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
I'm planning a trip to tour round Ireland in April through June and am looking to bring a caravan and have it as a base camp and then go off and discover all the loveley countryside and coastlines.

Does anyone have any recomendations and fancy meeting up?

Andy

Chris (howmanygoes) & I did a lap round the coast anti-clockwise last year, not with a caravan though, wild camped 99% of the time but a lot of the spots we found may be a bit tricky towing a caravan

Hi Andy,

Yeah that's why we want to leave it somewhere and use it as a base camp. Got any photos from your trip?

Andy

Hi Andy,
have a look at the Wild Atlantic Way over on the west coast ,stunning scenery well worth the trip up around Mayo

following with interest, been thinking of doing the same in the near future.

I can do photos, maps etc....

Heres one to wet the appetite. Wild campsite...

20220702_074522.jpg

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's cool, hope you enjoy the trip.
Do you fancy bringing a load of parts across for us? :)

Have you any plans for what area you might base yourselves? Could give some recommendations based off that

Have you any plans for what area you might base yourselves? Could give some recommendations based off that
Hi Bob,

We will base ourselves anywhere to be fair. We are looking for somewhere not too expensive. Maybe a reasonably priced secure campsite or anywhwere we are welcome.

‘Wow!!
Did you get to drive onto the beach?!
That is stunning!’

yes, many little coves & bays all around the place

Hi Andy
good to meet you today don’t forget to head to the Wild West, great scenery and rugged coast line, all the best with finding a place

Attachments

• 30A42E0F-6778-4774-8529-024633C3C387.jpeg
    30A42E0F-6778-4774-8529-024633C3C387.jpeg
    444.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi John,

Good to meet you too.

Thanks for all th advise and hopefully we'll meet up with you again soon.

Andy

Back