Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Two more Covid casualties........

Such a shame, some of the best road races around!
TT2016 for me on a WR250F best 10 days I could of wished for!

Indeed.... but at least motor sport and motorcycle racing in particular are taking things seriously and doing the right thing .......unlike football where players and managers are still hugging each other in front of the worlds media..... but then they are Wendy ball players . ;-) . Tennis players are flying around the world moving the virus as are no end of other so called "elite" sports and their entourage's .

LHR was fairly busy today as was LGW ..... not only freight flights but pax flights.... none of it makes sense .

Half the population are still not taking this new edition of Covid seriously .... as are our local Council who are now allowing takeaway vans to operate in several car parks in local beauty spots where only people who are local and are unlikely to die of thirst on their walk should be walking .... they are now encouraging people to drive miles to the area , congregate and que for food and drink ..... but as they issue the licences and get a healthy fee that's no surprise

The Virus is going nowhere soon ..... the "normal" the press and people aspire to return has gone forever but the world will continue , the sun will rise and set , we will learn to live with Covid .....but to do that each of us needs to be alive in a years time ....stay safe and take care ...2m distance is a minimum and just use our common sense .

.......unlike football where players and managers are still hugging each other in front of the worlds media.....

Don't get me started!:mad:

There are only three sports, mountaineering, motor racing and bull fighting. The rest are just games.
......Ernest Hemingway.

Back