Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Unichip

fridayman

Garage
Got my diesel auto plugged and dyno'd this morning. About a 10% improvement in torque. They had trouble setting up and measuring the peak torque with the auto box (that keeps trying to change up). It definitely takes off a bit quicker and I feel like I am using less throttle to get up hills (I think it would make towing easier). Only done about 50-60 miles, but pretty happy so far.

UnichipDynoResults.jpg

After a couple of days of commuting with this mod, I am loving it more and more. This morning on the way to work, I didn't want to turn off the motorway, I just wanted to keep cruising along :) The truck feels better to drive in just about every situation. No make that, in all circumstances!

I can't wait to fit the intercooler too :dance:

Please tell me more regarding the intercooler.

Where dit you get one or did you get it made?

Daniel911 said:
Please tell me more regarding the intercooler.

Where dit you get one or did you get it made?

I have been buying all the bits for a Jap/Aussie Prado - intercooler with pipes, grill scoops, intake manifold, bonnet trim, etc. If you do a search there is a detailed thread on here somewhere.

What´s that green line? Why all those start from 2600 r/min?

What is the model year of your Colorado?

KZJ90 said:
What´s that green line? Why all those start from 2600 r/min?

What is the model year of your Colorado?

I think it is because I have an auto and he had to do it in 2nd otherwise it just keeps trying to change up. To get to second it revs up in first then changes to 2nd I think.

No idea what the green line is, I will ask.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back