Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Upholstery cleaning

Ecky Thump

Garage
Slight change of location from carpets and seats which I have done before but does anyone have any idea of the best way to clean a roof lining.
Mine used to be cream but is now a darker shade of pale :D or to put it bluntly, bl**dy filthy.

I cleaned the interior of my Colorado when I first got it with Vanish spray foam cleaner. I worked it in wiith my fingers and then used a damp piece of old towel to wipe of the exess. The towel really scrubbed up the carpets well and I also did the headlining the same way. Just dont make it too wet or rub too hard and it should come up really well. Try a small patch first and see how you get on.

Autoglym interior shampoo worked well on the red cars headlining.

Ask Ian Rubie - I think he has had to clean his red one recently. Think he has some spots of mud on the roof lining.... :lol:

Crispin said:
Ask Ian Rubie - I think he has had to clean his red one recently. Think he has some spots of mud on the roof lining.... :lol:

Daft as it sounds, not only mud but also half the wife's hot chocolate (don't ask :doh: )

Cheers for the suggestions folks.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Get some of the upholstery cleaner from the £1 shop its in a spray so perfect for the headlining and works really well.

Back