Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

versitile ?

jbecks - not sure what that has to do with the ergonomics though? LOL!

I was comparing the disco2 ergonomics to my LC, I did not like where the window switches were as I always pressed the wrong ones, the cup holders blocking the climate control/radio buttons if being used and you cant adjust the electric seat with the arm rest down :D. I was disappointed with the discovery, I should not be to harsh :D as I think defenders are pretty good and due to the simplicity pretty reliable and cheap to fix :D

Got to argue with you on the ergonomics - there was a study done a few years ago and (remarkably) the 90/110 rated as one of the best seating/steering wheel/pedal configurations in terms of keeping good postural alignment. Having driven several thousand miles in an old 200tdi Defender over ten days - I'd tend to agree. It may not seem comfy, but it keeps you in the right place.

(I'll get back to my secret green oval polishing now :shifty: )
this has got to be a joke my daily drive 2 years ago resulted in nearly a month off work with back pain because of the offset pedals. but to be fair it never broke down & was great off road , would probably be better than a LC on the same tyres Image1081.jpg

I don't remember the pedal offset being that bad on the land rover wolfs in the army and I imagine the pedal configuration is the same for the civil defenders?, the lack of elbow room use to get on my nerves though! and worse was the lack of movement in the seat when wearing body armour and assault vest! as your literately sat against the steering wheel lol!

Last edited:
Back