Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Waeco draw fridge

You'd be stuck with only being able to use it where it can slide out :thumbdown: but you wouldn't need a fridge slide or even a drop one for it :thumbup:

That is what I am thinking Jon, it is the hight thing that has got me on to it. When I make my draws (I will one day) I can mount it on top to one side and still have a load area flat on the top. It will be easy to get to.

BTW they even make a freezer draw!!

Paul

I really like that. Not a bad size for general use. I could see that being incorporated into a drawer system. Dare I even ask if we know a price?

Chris

About £550 :shock:
I would sell my Minus 40 so it would offset the cost.

Paul

I can't remember if we've had this conversation before Paul but is taking one of your back seats out and putting the fridge there an option? How big are your dogs? Since we got a dog I've had to make some adjustments in my boot so the dog gets 2/3rds of the boot but there's still just about room for the fridge on one side.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Jon Wildsmith said:
is taking one of your back seats out and putting the fridge there an option?
I've sacrificed a rear seat to install an Engel, there are two slight drawbacks I've found so far :thumbdown: , I don't think you could use a slide for the fridge the door doesn't open far enough for it to slide out, also the seat in front of the fridge won't recline back as much as it did before . I'm now thinking of sacrificing the other rear seat and building some sort of storage system and putting the microwave there :cool:
Chas

I could Jon, but my current fridge is too big to get in via the door. I would have to strip out the rear every time I wanted to move it. I want to keep the 5 seats aswell.

I will get the draws made and then work out the fridge problem. I think I will just end up getting a small Waeco/Engel.

Paul

Back