Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Want to buy 120 series in black

adrianr

HI all

Anyone know of a good one knocking about please - around 55 plate?

And how much should my friend look to pay please?

Anything to look out for (know my 80 series pretty well, not so the 120 series).

Many thanks for your help.

Yeah, all good ta. Survived the family summer hols caravanning trip; works been busy & getting in the way; just hanging around like bad fart really...

Nothing really to watch out for other than a seized front caliper. On a '55 plate you should be safe from the injector (over-stated) issue.

About the biggest problem with them is the electrics. Anything more electrical than an 80 will have the purists jumping up and down. :twisted: :mrgreen:
"Son, anything more than a candle in headlights will break down on ya'" :lol:

The above is all tongue-in-cheek BTW. I've drowned mine a few occasions and it's never missed a beat.

Oh, on a few I looked at I noticed surface rust around the inter-cooler shroud / rubber seal on the bonnet where the two skins come together. Very easy to spot.

Thought you were going to offer yours for sale Crispin ;) :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Crispin said:
Oh, on a few I looked at I noticed surface rust around the inter-cooler shroud / rubber seal on the bonnet where the two skins come together. Very easy to spot.

Mine has that too, i just hammerited over it, job done. Did i tell you that the 80's were all galvanised mate... :whistle:

Gav Peter said:
[quote="Gary Stockton":jmc2xd0k]Thought you were going to offer yours for sale Crispin ;) :lol:
Being the Jeep man that he is now... :p[/quote:jmc2xd0k]
You can call my mother and wife what you like, don't call me a jeep man please :twisted: ;)

How's the new H33P forum coming along then? Must be taking up a lot of time cos we haven't heard much from you on this side :D

Back