Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Want to know more about my car!

zeozo

Country Flag
united_arab_emirates
My Dad bought a 2009 Landcruiser Prado VX sports from the dealer back in 2009. The thing is I have never seen another sports model in the 120 series and would like to know if the car is rare or smthn, and if so what is different in my sports model than non sports models?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Zeozo.
That is an interesting one, being a 120 owner myself, never seen or heard of them, maybe an export model ? I look forward to the result, as others may have answers.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome. Generally speaking for the UAE the special editions are done by Al Futtain or dealers and generally have a few non Toyota its added on. For example the FJ Extreme had a compressor, some wheel arch flares and a few other bits added to it. You should be able to run your VIN through a country specific checker on line and get the full trim details.

Welcome. Generally speaking for the UAE the special editions are done by Al Futtain or dealers and generally have a few non Toyota its added on. For example the FJ Extreme had a compressor, some wheel arch flares and a few other bits added to it. You should be able to run your VIN through a country specific checker on line and get the full trim details.
Ill def try that today and let you guys know

This is what toyodiy says

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725-170243.png
    Screenshot_20230725-170243.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 36
Back