Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: 1998-2006 Toyota Land Cruiser / Lexus LX470 - Maybe GX470

cbour32

Hey

New to the forum but I've been following for quite awhile, ever since I started looking for LCs again.

I am looking for a 98-06 Land Cruiser or LX470, may also consider a GX470.
My budget is between 9-15k depending on the vehicle, condition, mods, maintenance, mileage, etc.
I am looking to use it as a DD/weekend warrior and would love to see what is out there on the forums.

Let me know!

Thanks
Collin

Where are you based Collin? The fact that you're talking about 470s suggests not in the UK.

Where are you based Collin? The fact that you're talking about 470s suggests not in the UK.

Maybe it's Collin the well-known refinery mogul :lol:

Welcome Collin, there's loads of help to be had amongst the rubbish on this forum, by rubbish I mean my posts generally, I'm not responsible for the others :icon-biggrin:

Good luck with the quest...:thumbup:

LX470 and GX470 are Lexus variants of the 100 and 120 - never sold here. Although I do like the idea of the 4.7 V8 tucked into my 120 :)

LX470 and GX470 are Lexus variants of the 100 and 120 - never sold here. Although I do like the idea of the 4.7 V8 tucked into my 120 :)

now that would be fun. did they only get them in the states? i have only seen them with a 4l v6

Ah yes, I'm based in the states. I must have joined the wrong board!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep Stu only in the US I think as a normal gi buy it in the shop vehicle. Apparently the GX470 is quite an awesome combination ...

Back