Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WANTED 80 Radio/cassette/CD player.

Dave2000

Supporter
Country Flag
spain
Hi all, just a shot in the dark, I am looking to replace my 80 VX OE radio, it is the version with the cassette/CD player which came with all VX's as far as I know? As I see many have been replaced with the touch screens and so forth I wonder if anyone did not throw out their old unit?

There is a number on mine but I will have to get it tomorrow as I have forgot it......yeh I know I should have wrote it down, or taken a picture.

Many thanks in advance.

regards

Dave

ill have a look dave, i normally throw them out TBH..

i think i have an old beta max video cassette player in the darkest corner of the loft somewhere too, complete with a couple of unlabelled cassettes. watch them with the curtains closed..

:)

Last edited:
ill have a look dave, i normally throw them out TBH..

i think i have an old beta max video cassette player in the darkest corner of the loft somewhere too, complete with a couple of unlabelled cassettes. watch them with the curtains closed..

:)

I get that most throw them out, but I have no idea what you are talking when you say, i think i have an old beta max video cassette player in the darkest corner of the loft somewhere too, complete with a couple of unlabelled cassettes. watch them with the curtains closed..

Are we talking something to do that has a sexual nature Mike? I don't want my innocent mind corrupted, no more than my sylph like body shape besides I am still a virgin.......you ask my two kids.

Thanks Mike, let me know, and of course anyone else, I am staying at friends for a few days so cannot get the radio model number at present, so it will be at least 8 - 10 days before I do.

Regards

Dave

Back