Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WANTED - 80 series Landcruiser 4.2 TD

caferaca

Hi,

I'm after a 80 Landcruiser, Diesel only. 12v or 24v. Prefer Leather interior, & Manual gearbox, but would take an auto. Must be in good nick. Not too concerned about mileage so long as its been looked after and has bills to prove. Primary concern are mechanical condition and reliability, cosmetics can but touched up. Will probably end up doing an overland conversion so if its got a 2" lift, AT tires, steel rims, rack etc all good, but would rather have a standard vehicle than a rock crawler. Got £5k max to spend, but hopefully spend alot less!

Thanks
Rick - 07710 459 378

Hi rick

I have a man 12 v and a man 24v at the min and a auto petrol amazon with leather. If your interested in details etc i can send them you.

Just saw diesel only :oops:

Thanks karl

Last edited:
Rick, best of luck on that budget Mate. A trifle optimistic. I was looking at a very nice one recently. Had all of that except the rack, but did have a winch bumper and winch. It went for just under £15k. Now I don't think it was worth that, but certainly £10k. Plenty of bills, 2 owners and 142k miles.

Service history on a 15 year old truck? I wouldn't worry much about that. A dealer is very unlikely to have done anything to the front axle other than change the oil. You'll only end up going through the vehicle yourself anyway for peace of mind so I wouldn't necessarily believe anything that the seller tells you unless it's one of us of course.

Anyway, best of luck, I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. I reckon you might get a decent vehicle for £5k, but not with a lift, decent tyres, rack, suspension etc.

we'll keep our eyes open. I am looking for something similar but in standard trim really. I'll do the additions myself. There was a black one on Gumtree in Sheffield the other week.

Chris

ill Bump the lik to the red one it will be on recent posts.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A friend might be selling his 80 12v Manual, owned for about 5 years & well maintained (I maintain it for him) Its a M Plate Burgundy red, mechanically good, interior is clean but bodywork has lacquer peel otherwise straight, I think its on about 140k & only a couple or three owners in total & a decent history. I say might be for sale as he mentioned it the other day. PM if your interested. Location is N Dorset.

Bump...

Selling my car at the weekend, so systems go for a new crusier !
Let me know if you're selling.
Cheers,
Rick - 07710 459 378

Well my car sale fell through in Jan, but has gone now, so cash waiting for the right cruiser.

Let me know if thou have one for sale.. Nearer to London the better

Cheers, Rick.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Still quite a long queue Rick.

Good luck with the search.

Back