Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted D662 3 pot Kubota engine

Pumpy

Country Flag
england
Got one now cheers.

Last edited:
Shame, I have a Z400 looking for a new home.

Shame, I have a Z400 looking for a new home.

I bet it's top notch being one of yours too Rich, shame I need 16 horses or I would have made it fit :lol:

Decent 2 pots go for good money with a gearbox, common in Narrowboats

I'm waiting for chap in Tunbridge to come back to me as the config on his looks different to mine, if that fals thu I'm leaning towards the recon from Greece, which is madness when you think about it!

Last edited:
There are some weird configurations specific to some excavators. Some are like pooing rocking horses with hens dentures!!

Last edited:
The Z400 is, actually really good having come from a failed tractor. Far better than the Z600 that I ended up having to rebuild as it was from a fridge unit and totally worn out. Another learning curve.

…and it's a Z482 not a Z400…its been a long day. [emoji4]

13.3 horses, not sure if that's gross or net without looking but it's still 3 shy of your target so no point really.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
the crux was weather my flywheel and it's housing would fit it (to fit the hydraulic pump) the seller had said he has two, but then showed a pic of a D662 zoomed in too far to see enough detail, and a pic of something else to confuse me :lol: I sent him pics of mine and all seems good in the end. I'll fetch it after easter and see how I get on!

Back