Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted, interior parts for LC 80

Dave2000

Supporter
Country Flag
spain
For my 94 12 valve model. In black, the lower dash panel that runs across the dash around the steering column and holds the switches, also the pad in the centre of the steering wheel again black.

The plug in module used on automatics to show what gear you are in, must be the PRND32L type, if it comes with the piece of printed circuit and matching plug, then all the better.

Seat belt to suit the right hand side on the rearmost seats, fits to right rear pillar, in grey.

All must be in good condition and be posted to Spain.

regards

Dave

Last edited:
Dave i can help with the PNDR32L piece but am in South Africa and not sure postage would kill it for you.

Dave i can help with the PNDR32L piece but am in South Africa and not sure postage would kill it for you.

Well it is a very small piece and will fit in a padded envelope, I doubt it will scare me.....but you never know?

If you do not mind to take the time to find out I would appreciate it? And of course how much do you want for the part and does it have the loom plug with it?

regards

Dave

Hi Dave do you want it couriered or via normal post.

Not sure what you mean by loom plug but i will take a picture and send it over.

My guess from previous items sent of a similar size to the UK is that courier is about 30 pounds and normal post around 20. You can have the item for 20 pounds if thats good for you

Hi and thanks for the reply. The unit has a small piece of printed circuit attached, the loom has a plug that goes into that, it would need to be cut from the old loom, the pigtails left long enough for me to solder on extra cable length. Also I am not in the UK, I am in Spain so a couple of thousand miles nearer and no channel to cross so might be cheaper to post?:pray:

My actual address is:

Murcia
Spain.

20 quid is fine for me, just let me know if anything can be done with the post, and via courier would be good. I have friends of friends in Jo burg but unsure when they will be back over to Spain so post may be my only option, let me know?

regards

Dave

Last edited:
Back