Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted Land Cruier 80 OE winch bumper.

Dave2000

Supporter
Country Flag
spain
As per the title, the version I want is as per the OE fitting with the words 'Toyota Winch' on the small panel at the front. The authorities here are little sensitive to non OE fittings and I am trying to keep the tidy lines of the 80 and reduce the amount of time consuming paperwork non OE fitments generates.

Will need to be shipped to 30880 Murcia Spain.
Regards

Dave

Hi dave

I know of one that a guy has just broken. I will get his details and post them for you.

Its in pretty good condition with the center cover as well.

Stu

Thanks Stu, I have been offered one already via the forum but it was a tad pricy, let me know mate it may be from someone different.

regards

Dave

Also meant to add I am having some difficulties with the forum in that I do not always get notifications or gives other issues, Crispin is on the case, if anyone comes up with anything and I have not replied please feel free to emails me ,

[email protected] (no issue being public as it is a disposable one)

regards

Dave

Strewth, have you seen his other items for sale? Never seen this seller before but he has a whole Cruiser in bits. All nicely pictured. Some prices are a bit off but others are reasonable. Prop bolts - £30?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This is the chap. I got some calipers off him the other day.
This wasvhis cruiser he says that he broke as the front axle was not happy.
Really nice chap to be fair.
Stu

Yep I spoke to him yesterday about his drive shafts he also told me it was his cruiser. He was more than happy for me to pop around and inspect the parts prior to purchase.

If you go warren just dont upset him! And make sure you get the correct postcode. I ended up st his house not work shop.
Stu

Back