Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: Land Cruiser

If you want solid and low mileage:-

View attachment 150393 View attachment 150394 View attachment 150395

Its a V6 I know but with 78K miles and wants for nothing ( except a missing air can pipe) its like a 4 year old underneath. Its not actively for sale but I'd let it go to a good home for £ 3.5K. All serviced up brakes, engine etc. Even the steering wheel is like new. There are one or two scuffs and scratches from the PO but it is 18 years old. It drives like a dream and is in daily use to save miles on the 120.
Anyone driving this will not want a diesel after.

Thanks Andy, I'll definitely consider it. It looks lovely and would be a bonus getting one from a board member. If only it was a diesel as Im sure you've heard a thousand times.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/toyota/toyota-land-cruiser-amazon-100-series/1317378983 Have you got sorted Jamsy.. This is oop your neck of the woods... I wish it was for sale in Kent.... Edit.. Ignore that iv just looked at MOT History.......' Erm'! RUST

Yeah I spotted that a couple of days ago and contacted the guy, Ive been busy the last few days though and couldn't get to see it immediately. Was on my way to see it this afternoon when he phoned back and cancelled as he said a dealer from down South was coming up to buy it on Saturday for the full asking price (although he refused to take a deposit from the dealer). I said I would come and look anyway but he said he had promised it to the dealer. A bit strange but he sounded like a genuine guy.

Anyway he said he had the back end welded up for the last mot but it was rusty round the arches and rear tailgate. Also it shuddered when coming to a stop which sounds like the Torque Converter problem.

Yeah I spotted that a couple of days ago and contacted the guy, Ive been busy the last few days though and couldn't get to see it immediately. Was on my way to see it this afternoon when he phoned back and cancelled as he said a dealer from down South was coming up to buy it on Saturday for the full asking price (although he refused to take a deposit from the dealer). I said I would come and look anyway but he said he had promised it to the dealer. A bit strange but he sounded like a genuine guy.

Anyway he said he had the back end welded up for the last mot but it was rusty round the arches and rear tailgate. Also it shuddered when coming to a stop which sounds like the Torque Converter problem.
I shudder to think Jamsy..

Back