Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Was it you in your 80 @ Witham Morrisons this morning?

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
I was in my Local Morrisons carpark this morning on my way in to pick up our Winter Duvet from the Dry Cleaners when I decided to return a missed call I'd had earlier. I was on the phone for some time talking mens stuff wandering up and down and luckily spied this 80 while chatting. So not only was I on the phone to a like minded chap with alot in common to talk about, but I had something interesting to look at as well :icon-biggrin:

Took a couple of photos of it when the call was finished as I thought that it looked a very honest little motor and may interest the anoraks out there. It also had the Turbo sticker on both sides. I didn't get a look inside to see if it was an Auto or Manual as the Morrisons trolley dolly was already giving me some WTF are you up to looks :icon-smile:

IMG_4638_zpsfdd9aa9e.jpg

IMG_4637_zps4b3bfb72.jpg

IMG_4636_zps31979414.jpg

I wondered where you where. It was a bit windy. Hmm, nice that. Someone obviously cares - with the black alloys.

Chris

Hmm, badged as an Amazon but on an L plate, wonder what the two round thingamybobs are under the rear wiper blade, nice looking 80 though.

Evidence of a rear wheel carrier maybe where the bump stop goes?

Chris

Spare was slung underneath, you can just see it sticking down below the tow bar.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, it is Stephen. But it may not be the original tailgate - but bought in the same colour, hence the holes :icon-rolleyes: Never said the wheel carrier was fitted to THIS vehicle or there'd be holes in the upper rear quarter too.

C

Sorry, meant to add that this would explain the Amazon badge too - but called for my tea and it's pie night.

C

Back