Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Was it you?

chadr

Garage
Country Flag
england
Time: Around 12:30pm Tuesday 29th June

Place: Currie Motors, Parts/Service dept, Isleworth (nr Heathrow)

What: Nice Black 120 series, '53 reg IIRC. GG AT2s all round and Safari Snorkel. A few "South Africa" stickers on the back too. No other stickers that I noticed.... ;)

Who: ? A chap, about 6ft, in black (smart) trousers and yellow shirt chatting to one of the salesman......

P.S. They had a very nice Silver 70 series parked round the side with what looked like a set of brand new Yoko Geolander ATs on..... :cool:

HEY! it was I. D:

Simon, the friendly parts guy, said "What's this? Landcruiser meeting day"

You local or just passing through? I work down the road (gillette corner)

A chap, about 6ft, in black (smart) trousers and yellow shirt chatting to one of the salesman......

Are you sure?
I know I wouldn't admit to having a yellow shirt. Nor smart black trouser for that matter!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris

it's not hi-vis yellow, it's a soft, business like yellow :oops:
(his windscreen did seema bit dirty, must have confused him ;) )

Crispin said:
it's not hi-vis yellow, it's a soft, business like yellow :oops:
(his windscreen did seema bit dirty, must have confused him ;) )

I thought you only wore TM Lewin pink shirts :lol: :lol:

Pink Skirts are reserved for Friday nights :?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Crispin said:
Pink Skirts are reserved for Friday nights :?
SKIRTS :?: is that a Freudian slip :lol: :lol:
Chas

Chas, Man, you are killing me. I hadn't spotted that one. Good call.

Chris

Actually I thought it might be you and was going to ask but when I looked round after joining the queue for parts, you had gone!

I work near Heathrow at the moment and often get OEM bits from there....I ordered some clips for the facia (radio surround) that have been broken for ages but I have never bothered to replace.

P.S. The "Yellow" shirt was actually more a pastel yellow rather than a Hi-Vis type! ;)

Pastel??? This goes from bad to worse.

Next you'll be telling me he's a Bulls supporter and a man-bag aficionado!

:lol: :lol:

Well then, a public flogging. Thanks Chad :|

No, skirt was no a slip :oops: (It was a joke though before anyone gets any ideas...)

Just after you came past us I left. Duty called :(

On the whole dealer thing, Simon, the guy I was talking to, is a friendly and very helpful guy.

scubadec said:
Have you no club stickers Crispin? Or are you giving me your personal supply?
:oops: Yours went in the post yesterday morning. Not sure how long it takes to get to you?

Think I have a couple left, need to order more :roll:

Ah, no rush. Itl take a few days yet.
I meant had you no stickers on your truck....

I do have one along the back window but IIR, the door was open when he drove past. Think I need more :cool:

Crispin said:
I do have one along the back window but IIR, the door was open when he drove past. Think I need more :cool:

I don't think it was open as I don't recall seeing the interior.....or any stickers apart from the SA ones. I must admit it's quite a tight car park, so I probably wasn't paying too much attention to the finer details as I drove past.

Back