Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

We have got 192 kzj70 landcruisers left in the UK :(

Thats a good and a bad thing:

Less cars mean less spare parts though not necessarily a bad thing as the engine is used in a few other vehicles and Toyota still make the 70 series so parts will always be available from overseas.

Less cars also means they hole their value better and maybe even increase in value! :dance:

I would think that toyota_landcruiser_ii_diesel would be showing early lj70 with round lights and all the models with 2.4 TD engine.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That site is using details from the DVLA and is the number of registrations

On the registration form at the time some used Landcruiser II and some Landcruiser II Diesel

So you need to add them together so there is 270 on the road and 135 SORN

There may also be others where they were not registered as a Landcruiser II

My 75 pickup was registered new as just Landcruiser and i have no idea where it would appear

The site shows how bad the registration system was (or is)

To prove that search on Toyota > goto to page 30 and note some were registered a L-Cruiser, others Land Cruiser and some Landcruiser

Also search on the word Other and see how many are not listed correctly

That site is fun but nothing else

It was on Top Gear last night - there's only one 1750cc Maxi auto left out there by all accounts!!! :lol:

was trying to find landcruiser hj60s but couldn't find any meaningful data under landcruiser hj60 or landcruiser GX. mine just says land Cruiser on the registration document.

Back