Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

We should all have one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:oops: It was Africaans, I forgot to select the right one. Try this;
Avem nevoie pentru a începe un fir "învăța limba română".

:oops: It was Africaans, I forgot to select the right one. Try this;
Avem nevoie pentru a începe un fir "învăța limba română".

You're right Chas, we've jacked someone else's post here!

We do need to start a new thread "learn to speak Romanian" because I have the most to learn, I fear! :lol:

The postman came today.....

:dance:

When I got home from Muscat this afternoon, there in the postbox was two envelopes! I'm now the proud owner of two stickers! :clap:

A BIGthanks to Chas and ratrace, at least I'm presuming those to be the senders and I won't post names just in case.

Cheers lads, it was very kind of you both to put yourselves out and part with hard earned, on my behalf.

I'll be able to repay you guys when you visit in 2015.

Thanks again. Photos will be posted as soon as they're on the truck :lol:

Why no ebay Clive?

As far as I'm aware, nothing on e-bay will be shipped to Romania.

Your guess is as good as mine as to why. :think:

Secondly, for reasons totally unknown to me, Pay Pal have blocked all my cards, when using my UK address.

Just about sums it up really....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
As far as I'm aware, nothing on e-bay will be shipped to Romania.

Your guess is as good as mine as to why. :think:

Secondly, for reasons totally unknown to me, Pay Pal have blocked all my cards, when using my UK address.

Just about sums it up really....

Really funny, I got blocked out of my Ebay account, and my papal account when I was in Romania this year.

But if you want really random, I got blocked out of my Irish Department of Agriculture 'account' when I tried to access it in Albania a few years ago. All it does is let you check the health status of cattle, it has nothing what so ever to do with money!!

Really funny, I got blocked out of my Ebay account, and my papal account when I was in Romania this year.

But if you want really random, I got blocked out of my Irish Department of Agriculture 'account' when I tried to access it in Albania a few years ago. All it does is let you check the health status of cattle, it has nothing what so ever to do with money!!

Got blocked out of your Irish Department of Agriculture account AND Ebay account AND PayPal account, you are obviously a dodgy character. :think:

Can't wait to "stick 'em".

The truck is at the welder's again having a rear door ladder made and fitted, won't get it back till tomorrow...:icon-rolleyes:

working fine for me bodhi, try seaching for the ebay number; 570845492207

working fine for me bodhi, try seaching for the ebay number; 570845492207

I think he means the link Clive posted to the pic, which isnt working for me either. :thumbdown:

Boo-hoo, why me? And I followed Cris' new photo attach instructions to a t!

Still crappy photos, but the sticker looks just fine, discrete but meaningful!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
I ordered mine today! Advert says one left!

I ordered mine today! Advert says one left!

Met a very friendly guy today, he was laughing at my sticker and he has a 1995 p38!

He's trying to organize a volunteer 4x4 recovery group, I'm thinking to join him....

0511B8F4-D43D-436C-804B-7467BD7C390F_zpsxwkznvgd.jpg

I hope the range rover behind me yesterday appreciated it :)

Back