Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What are the key differences between the 80 and 105 variants?

I should have said that luckily there seems to be a loophole in the proposal. If we take the front prop shaft off for the MOT then it's classed as 2 wheel drive and therefore exempt! Phew. It means we have to weld up the transfer box of course then unweld it every year but it's a pretty small price to pay.

Well that's the EU for you Mike. You are lucky you moved. We have to live with these crazy things. Who knows what's going to happen with this Brexit thing. There's rumours that 4x4s are going to be banned completely.

Are you joking, i hope not, how can they tell [people what they can and cant have, oh i forgot you guys come from the land of the arctic blizzards where having a 4x4 makes so much sense.

I should have said that luckily there seems to be a loophole in the proposal. If we take the front prop shaft off for the MOT then it's classed as 2 wheel drive and therefore exempt! Phew. It means we have to weld up the transfer box of course then unweld it every year but it's a pretty small price to pay.

Already a step ahead, prop is already off lol

Oh no Gary really. It's only for diesels. What have you done? Petrols are exempt.

Oh no Gary really. It's only for diesels. What have you done? Petrols are exempt.

Broke (destoyed) a cv in the last lot of snow/ice getting up a rock step.
Parts are on order.
Needed to use it last week so took prop off.

Another plus for a petrol then lol.
I should check the manual for max rpm with lockers in

Back