Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What have I done !!@!

nice truck, i have a v8 myself, if anyones worried about fuel consumption ,,,which i,m not as mine is lpg converted, which actually means it,s cheaper to run than my gt4 st205. i do like 4 wheel drive. :thumbup:.

Maybe some parking sensors would be better Gav, the A bar does spoil a nice truck otherwise.

Good find though, many I’ve seen are pretty on the outside, but rotten as a pear underneath.

Nice one :thumbup:

Well first @ Gav missin.. a very big welcome to the joys of a Hundee, that looks like a very nice truck there... as much fun as the 80's are, the 100's are fabulously versatile and brilliant everyday vehicles... and that cream leather could keep you very busy too!!! :coldsweat::grinning::tearsofjoy:

And just an amusing aside about the A bar Clive... after 3, yep THREE, traffic light 'roll backs' onto me I decided to fit an A bar onto mine just to draw attention of the plethora of elderly drivers in my neck of the woods to the fact that a large vehicle is actually right behind them... so not just for 'roos', but good for 'senior driver' impact protection too :grinning::grinning:

many I’ve seen are pretty on the outside, but rotten as a pear underneath. Nice one :thumbup:

That's mine to a 'T', though I'm now suffering rust on the top side as well (one number plate lamp fell out the other day . . . :doh: ).

Bob.

Back