Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What the road tax on the 90's

Chris Mann

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi guys

Just wondering what the road tax is on the 90's?? Looking at getting one but want to work out a few things before i commit. I've seen a couple which are registered 2000 and 2002

I looked up on gov website and as far as i could work out because they are registered before 2006 the road tax will be £235 and wont be clobbered with the £425 road tax likethe newer 120's.

Have I got this right??

Cheers

Looking for a 90? Nice! :cool:

Well my 90 is pre March 2001 so I think its £205 now. Not sure what it is for 90's registered after 1/3/2001

Yep, went along with Crispin to Salisbury Plains on the monday and am now hooked. Plus my Honda Civic is a rubbish family car, too low, not enough doors, so I thought kill two birds with one stone, get a car that I can go off roading in and use with the family!! :lol:

Chris Mann said:
Hi guys

Just wondering what the road tax is on the 90's?? Looking at getting one but want to work out a few things before i commit. I've seen a couple which are registered 2000 and 2002

I looked up on gov website and as far as i could work out because they are registered before 2006 the road tax will be £235 and wont be clobbered with the £425 road tax likethe newer 120's.

Have I got this right??

Cheers

Is correct - £195 for our 1998 Colorado last year...

Do it Chris - you won't regret it!!!

Ah yes, we met briefly there.

I was in the blue 90:

IMG_8473321.jpg

Well, it started off blue...

Good luck with the search

Band G only exists for vehicles registered after March (1st?) 2006, prior to that the top band is F. We have two post March 1st 2001 vehicles and pay the £235 ish rate on both.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back