Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What to do for a wilderness poo.......?!

I had a look at those a while back when I was wondering about a spade or shovel! They're not too bad, about the same size as an extended NATO entrenching tool which you can pick up cheap so I'll be going with one of those I suspect...

Of course, SWMBO likes her porta-potti for when the side tent is deployed :evil:

Jon Wildsmith said:
Noticed these and these mini shovels in the cpc catalogue ;)
Got one of those round head ones, much better than the folding NATO one I had before. :thumbup:

Gary Stockton said:
Of course, SWMBO likes her porta-potti for when the side tent is deployed :evil:
BOAB do a pop up toilet tent :)

Don't tell her that - there's no room in the truck fir that :D

I know this should be in 'Jokes' but I thought it would fit in here.

In awe I watched the waxing moon ride across the zenith of the heavens like an ambered chariot towards the ebony void of infinite space wherein the tethered belts of Jupiter and Mars hang forever festooned in their orbital majesty. And as I looked at all this I thought..........

I must put a roof on this outside loo!

Spotted this, like what Gary mentioned. Might get it for SWAMBO

Toilet Folding Stool (Campmor)
7a35fb65f85f6cf3cc024fe82ac6c3ff__88150_zoom.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cossack said:
I must put a roof on this outside loo!
:lol: the tent mentioned has a roof 'cap' so you can leave it off if you want to look at the stars :)

only humans could make having a poo so complicated :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Toilet roll secured in a ziplock bag in your chest pocket and the entrenching tool off your belt kit.... Simples!

Unless you're being all sneaky beaky then it goes in a black rubber bag and gets carried with you... :sick:

Gav Peter said:
You're heading towards obsessive here Steve :lol:
No, no ,no, no :) :whistle: Really :!: I do just keep stumbling over poo related items while looking for dry bags, sleeping mats, lanterns, cooking pots etc :mrgreen: :p

So long as you're not turning into some sprt of coprophiliac!!! :sick: :p

I really hope you had to look that up on google!

:lol: Only for the spelling!!!

One of my buddies from school days unearthed that one way way back... Lawd knows where he got it from - the power of an inquisitive mind I guess :lol:

Back