What's it worth ?

joinerman

Mar 23, 2010
Great Missenden Bucks
Garage
Testing the water as my pride & joy love of my life MAY have to go soon.

94 import 4.2Td Vx Leather, all the toys but does'nt have front & rear lockers, 140k, drivers seat bolster profesionally repaired, beb's done 30k ago, five years of history, excellent knick throughout,

Various266.jpg

x_shaun

Mar 31, 2010
Garage
nice truck dont normaly like green but yours looks good i would say 3500 4000 just put it on ebay they seem to go crazy on there

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
I would say quite a bit higher than that as it is so tidy with low miles for an LC, and the history has to count for a lot.
Anyone can see it is in good nick, especially if they have looked around some others on the market. I know we don't like CFCS but his increased prices has to have some effect on second hand values, especially if someone is looking around to compare prices.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

joinerman

Mar 23, 2010
Great Missenden Bucks
Garage
Ta lads,

It's the last thing i want to do but health issues & dwindling orders in my business may just force me to sell, it will be with a heavy heart if i do have to sell, it's the best car i've ever had.

Andy Harvey

Mar 6, 2010
Cheltenham, UK
I got £3700 for mine with 225K on the clock so I would definately shoot for over £4500 for yours. I'd go with Paul's suggestion of staring at £5500 and come down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks