Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What's it worth ?

joinerman

Garage
Testing the water as my pride & joy love of my life MAY have to go soon.

94 import 4.2Td Vx Leather, all the toys but does'nt have front & rear lockers, 140k, drivers seat bolster profesionally repaired, beb's done 30k ago, five years of history, excellent knick throughout,

Various266.jpg

nice truck dont normaly like green but yours looks good i would say 3500 4000 just put it on ebay they seem to go crazy on there

I would say quite a bit higher than that as it is so tidy with low miles for an LC, and the history has to count for a lot.
Anyone can see it is in good nick, especially if they have looked around some others on the market. I know we don't like CFCS but his increased prices has to have some effect on second hand values, especially if someone is looking around to compare prices.

IMHO I would put it up for £5500 and you wll get at leased £5k for it.

Paul

Ta lads,

It's the last thing i want to do but health issues & dwindling orders in my business may just force me to sell, it will be with a heavy heart if i do have to sell, it's the best car i've ever had.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I got £3700 for mine with 225K on the clock so I would definately shoot for over £4500 for yours. I'd go with Paul's suggestion of staring at £5500 and come down.

Back